Home to some of the world’s most beautiful and pristine coral reefs,
Fiji is a jewel among many in the South Pacific’s rich cultural and marine landscape
The Fiji Expedition Team
Learn more about our work in Fiji
- Learn how Jean-Michel has worked with local villages to establish Namena Marine Reserve in Protecting Fiji’s Beautiful Seas.
- Read about the success in sustainable ecotourism featuring Fiji in our blog: Destination Diving Meets Ecotourism.
- Read about Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Award for Fiji Islands Resort.
- Watch the trailer for Jean-Michel Cousteau’s IMAX film Secret Ocean 3D and find out what IMAX Theaters it’s showing around the world.
- Fiji is considered the soft coral capital of the world.
- In Fijian Villages, the chief must welcome newcomers into the village through performing a special welcoming ceremony.
- The international date line runs through Fiji.
- The official languages of Fiji include English, Fijian and Hindustani.
Support Ocean Futures Society!
We rely on your support to help us be a Voice for the Ocean. By becoming a member, donating, or taking part in our Action Alerts, you help us spread our message, “Protect the Ocean, and you protect yourself, and future generations to come.”